Ladies, you know how I feel about free. For the next week, Neiman Marcus shoppers who purchase $85+ in beauty products will receive an amazing take on the classic department store freebie of a bag + samples.
This tote, available in three colors, features adorable circle handles and would be the perfect size and sturdiness for the beach, the gym, a picnic, the market or the pool. Inside the bag you’ll find samples galore– and if you’ve ever read this blog before, you know beauty samples are the best way to try any new product. These products may not photograph well– c’mon, they’re all shiny!– but that doesn’t mean they don’t work well. See what I found in my tan and cream tote, courtesy of Neiman Marcus, and figure out what you should buy to get yours! Remember– the event only runs through June 9!
- Acqua di Parma Acque Nobili Collection Eau de Toilette in Iris, Magnolia or Gelsomino | The size of a normal perfume sample, this beauty is packaged in plastic, which means it could withstand your purse’s beauty bag. The Gelsomino scent is light, airy, fresh, and perfect for other perfume-haters like myself.
- Bliss That’s Incredi-‘Peel’ Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads | This smaller sample will finally give me an idea about the whole resurfacing concept. And like all Bliss products, the name is adorable.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum + Even Skintone Illuminator or Perfectionist CP+R | Not one, but two Estee Lauder packets? They may be small, but serums mean petite amounts per use. I know I need a little more moisture and skin attention this time of year.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment | I can’t speak for you, but my skin needs to be exfoliated. Maybe it’s the weather, maybe it’s built-up make-up, maybe it’s all in my head, but sample (the size of a travel tube of toothpaste) is sure to help.
- Trish McEvoy B.B. Tinted Moisturizer | Because I’ll never fully be a remember to put on SPF everyday kind of gal, the god(dess) of cosmetics invented B.B. cream.This stuff is even oil-free!
- YSL Babydoll Mascara | I call this a medium-sized sample of mascara; it’s not the smallest I’ve seen by a long-shot and is maybe half as tall as a normal tube. For me, that means about two months of use. Two months of free YSL mascara? YSL cosmetics make me want to buy only designer cosmetics, so you should be over the moon about this sample.
No Neiman Marcus in your area? S’okay, there isn’t one in my hometown, either. The Camp Gorgeous event also works online! And while $85 might sound like an investment for us frugal fashionistas, there are some products worth investing in. Below, I listed a few of my department store favorites, all of which are available at Neiman Marcus.
- Lancome Artliner ($30) | I learned to love liquid eyeliner because of Lancome Artliner. It applies smoothly, lasts all day, looks incredible… I have yet to find a cheaper liquid eyeliner to work nearly as well.
- Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Fragrance ($60) | The Estee Lauder Pure White Linen scent is what you think every other linen scent should smell like.
- Clinique Chubby Stick ($16) | I use this product every day, and will immediately buy another when I run out. The Clinique Chubby Stick applies smoothly, feels great on and gives just enough color.
What will you buy to get your Camp Gorgeous beauty freebie?