To quote my husband while he was taking these photos, “This outfit IS fall.”
Couldn’t agree more, baby.
Currently wearing… Button up, American Eagle [SIMILAR] | Flea Market Flares, Madewell [SIMILAR] | Andy Bracelet with Slate Cat’s Eye, Kendra Scott [HERE on sale!] | Jana Bracelet in Pyrite, Kendra Scott [HERE on sale!] | Rebecca Minkoff MAC Crossbody Bag, c/o St. Louis Premium Outlets [SIMILAR] | Cora in Koa & Rose Gold Watch, c/o JORD [HERE] | Carla Drop Earrings In Blue Goldstone, Kendra Scott [HERE] | Hat, Target [HERE]
It is THANKSGIVING WEEK YOU GUYS. We are only a few days away from awkward family conversations and bread stuffing! I’m too stoked for food to write creatively right now — ‘Does she really think she’s all that creative?’ you’re likely asking yourselves now… — so here are some fun fall tidbits.
- I recently found some great Kendra Scott sale items, including two of the bracelets featured here.
- Need a Thanksgiving cocktail? We’re still in election aftermath, so don’t go in a sober hero. Make something for yourself, or have a shot!
- Outside of my love for all things fall, this outfit was inspired by New Girl. (Ahem, “I was going for like a hot farmer’s daughter kind of thing.“)
- JORD, who makes this amazing watch, has some mad rad new designs since I got my glorious Cora.
- The only pumpkin pie I like is my friend Erin’s Biscoff espresso pumpkin pie straight from the heavens, but I can’t stop starring at this old-school pie concept. I don’t want to eat it… like at all… but I want to look at it. And maybe poke it? Not too aggressively. You’re givin’ me weird vibes, pie.
- This week I’ll start up the annual ‘What do you put in bread stuffing?’ debate at the office. Last year it turned friends against one another. Team bread/celery/onion/no weird shit forever.
BRB, off to Google ‘Thanksgiving desktop countdown widget’ so I can find out how many minutes until food.